Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cute Hat Pales to Cute Kid

I haven't posted in a while, because things got busy again.  I finished up a lot of quick projects and then worked on this berry hat before it was no longer wearable, as winter is coming.  This is only my third hat, so I was pretty nervous about adding stranded color work.  I think, however, it turned out nicely.  It's an easy knit that looks complex and I really like that about the pattern.  Next up, I am back to working on my throw blanket, which I have mentioned I don't necessarily like.  Despite this, I've decided it needs a crochet border to pull it together when I'm done.  I guess I'm a masochist or want to do an extra good job after all that work.

Here is a cute baby that makes this cute hat look cuter:

No comments:

Post a Comment